[Health Science] Global Dental Relief -- National HOSA Partner -- Deadline Extended

Bolin, Rachel Decker Rachel.Bolin at schools.utah.gov
Thu Jan 21 15:37:11 MST 2016

Greetings to each of you.
I received this information today from Denise Abbott and wanted to pass it on to each of you. Two of her children participated in Global Dental Relief last year and loved it.
I hope the new year is treating you well.
Rachel

Have a student that's yearning to travel overseas and practice their clinical skills? Join Global Dental Relief in Guatemala this summer! We're excited to award $500 scholarships to two HOSAstudents on our July 15-24th, 2016 Guatemala dental clinic. HOSA scholarship applications are due to Global Dental Relief by January 29th. Attached is the scholarship application and Guatemala itinerary. If you have any questions please contact Katy Troyer at katytroyer at globaldentalrelief.org<mailto:katytroyer at globaldentalrelief.org>.

Angie and Brendan participated in this last year.  It was truly a life-changing experience for each of them.  Here is their flyer from the National HOSA website with a link to their video.
http://www.hosa.org/node/396
Denise

--
Denise Abbott, RN, BS, EMT
Biological and Health Sciences Instructor