[Health Science] 2016 National Health Science Conference

Bolin, Rachel Decker Rachel.Bolin at schools.utah.gov
Thu Feb 25 14:41:38 MST 2016

Greetings!
Attached you will find the information regarding the Curriculum Conference in Louisville, Kentucky, this October. There is also a letter template that you may use to assist you in having the conversation with your CTE director about funding for the trip. I know that many teachers may need to submit the request for the conference and funding for Perkins now. I hope that some of you will be able to join us in Louisville this Fall.
Have a great weekend!
Rachel