[Health Science] WSU Med Term

Teresa Cutler Teresa.Ingram at besd.net
Tue Dec 20 13:50:55 MST 2016

Hi all!  I was just wondering if any of you that are teaching WSU Med Term could give me the passwords for the Exams.  This is the first time this school year that I am teaching it and I cannot remember them.  I am assuming that passwords are still required for the exams.

Thanks in advance for your help and Enjoy the Holiday break!
Teresa
Bear River High School