[Health Science] Career Readiness Initiative Needs Assessment

Bolin, Rachel Decker Rachel.Bolin at schools.utah.gov
Mon Dec 12 09:21:56 MST 2016

Good Monday Morning,
The State of Utah has been awarded a New Skills for Youth grant. As part of that grant a survey has been created to conduct a Career Readiness Initiative Needs Assessment.
This is an important effort and your feedback and insight is greatly appreciated. Please take some time this week to fill out the survey.
Thank you for all you do for our students!
Rachel

As you may already know, Utah was awarded the New Skills For Youth grant sponsored by JP Morgan Chase.  This grant has been established for states to conduct a Career Readiness Initiative Needs Assessment, and to develop a plan of action to contribute to an ongoing effort to provide the best educational and career preparedness outcomes.  The insights gained from this needs assessment will greatly impact the initiatives designed to refine and improve the career readiness initiatives benefiting Utah's high school students.  We invite you as an educator, administrator, member of industry, parent or student, to share your thoughtful consideration and feedback on the current state of the USBE Career Readiness initiatives.

Your timely response to this survey is crucial in adding your voice and your experience to provide the necessary information to evaluate current efforts, and design and execute initiatives to advance this crucial effort in Utah.  This survey is being conducted by an outside third party, will be open until Wednesday, December 7th, and your responses will remain anonymous.  Your response, input, and time is greatly appreciated, we encourage you to set aside 20 minutes this week to complete this survey.  https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/USBECareerReadiness

Also, please feel free to forward this email and link to industry partners as well as any colleagues in education, administration, and counseling as we are seeking as much valuable input as possible.

Thank you!

Brock Smith
Vice President of Sales
O: 801.653.9356 | D: 801.850.9180 | C: 801.472.0175
[logo (2)]<https://www.precisionexams.com/>

Thalea Longhurst
State Director, Career & Technical Education | UTAH STATE Board OF EDUCATION
250 East 500 South | PO Box 144200 | Salt Lake City, UT 84114-4200
*  801-538-7889     * thalea.longhurst at schools.utah.gov
[cte-horiz-utah small]
Utah State Office of Education | Career & Technical Education | Learning That Works
Please note Utah has a very broad public records law.  Most written communication to or from our state employees regarding state business are public records available to the public and media upon request. Your email communication may be subject to public disclosure.