[Health Science] EMR-Red Cross: Important Information Regarding Our Emergency Medical Response Program

Bolin, Rachel Decker Rachel.Bolin at schools.utah.gov
Wed Apr 27 10:41:31 MDT 2016

EMR Instructors,
Thank you to Jen Christensen and her working with the ARC we finally have an answer… YES, EMR will still be offered. Please continue as you have in the past. Thankfully they heard our concerns and understand that we truly are using this course across the state. As more information is received I will let you know.
Thanks for all you do!
Rachel