[Health Science] FW: Industry Test Results

Bolin, Rachel Decker Rachel.Bolin at schools.utah.gov
Thu May 14 14:07:48 MDT 2015

Dear Teachers:
As a reminder, school districts are responsible for inputting student industry test results into the Precision Exams system and sending verification documentation to USOE before June 15th. However, industry test results may be input into the system and verification sent to USOE throughout the school year.
CTE teachers can engage in this process now or as soon as students take and pass officially recognized industry exams rather than waiting until June given all of the other responsibilities teachers face at the end of the school year.  Instructions for entering industry test results and sending corresponding verification documentation can be accessed on our state website at the following location:
http://schools.utah.gov/CTE/skill/Coordinator/Industry.aspx
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Best regards,
Greg Richens
801538-7853