[Health Science] CTE Test Item Pool

Decker, Rachel Rachel.Decker at schools.utah.gov
Wed Mar 4 12:11:10 MST 2015

>From Greg Richens and Precision Exams:

Dear CTE Teacher:

The Utah CTE Skill Certificate Program is seeking to expand our pool of CTE test items. Consequently, we are soliciting
contributions from CTE teachers who are interested in submitting test questions for possible inclusion on future CTE
exams.

If you are willing to help us expand our test item pool, please feel free to complete the "Test Item Submission Form"
at the following location on our program website:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/10XPet3w6N9btnMRiRDcFupdDRaJm2ml66zHmH0YtNTc/viewform

We value your contribution to our program and thank you for your assistance. If you have any questions, please don't
hesitate to contact Greg Richens at (801) 538-7853.

Best regards,

Greg