[Health Science] Health Science Teacher needed

Decker, Rachel Rachel.Decker at schools.utah.gov
Wed Jul 9 10:22:48 MDT 2014

Full Time Health Science Teaching Position:

The ALC is an Early College and Career center for Nebo School District.  We serve students in south Utah county and the five Nebo High Schools.  The Health Science teacher teaches the following courses:
-Advanced Health Science  (Health Science 1105/1106 through WSU)
-Medical Terminology (CE though UVU)
-Medical Forensics
-Emergency Medical Services (CE though UVU)

This is a full time position working with motivated students interested in pursuing a career in the medical field.

I would appreciate your assistance in getting this information out to the health science teachers.

thanks,

Alan
801-592-3934

Alan Ashton