[Health Science] Soft Skills? Discounted Books for CTE Students

Decker, Rachel Rachel.Decker at schools.utah.gov
Tue Oct 29 16:03:22 MDT 2013

This was sent to the State Office and I thought it may be of interest to some of you.
Rachel

I hope the school year is going well for you.  I am offering a year end discount for classroom sets of my books.  Books come with FREE printable worksheets for easy classroom instruction
While supplies last you can pick up classroom sets for your students at the following rates:
                Why Should We Hire You?          $5.00 per book + Shipping
7 Skills to Make Mills (Soft Skills Guide for Teens)     $6.00 per book + Shipping
These books are being used in high schools and career centers across the country in Business and Technology curricula as go-to-books for teaching interview skills, self-marketing, personal branding, and soft skills development.  These books are 60% off the cover price!
I will be filling orders on a first come, first served basis until they are gone.  These books will go fast, so if you are interested please let me know and I will reserve yours.  Please share this opportunity with other educators who may be interested.  I look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you,

Brooks Harper
803-318-2315
www.brooksharper.com<http://www.brooksharper.com>