[Health Science] Opening at CTEC, Certified Nursing Assistant Instructor.

Decker, Rachel Rachel.Decker at schools.utah.gov
Tue Oct 22 12:05:36 MDT 2013

FYI: CNA Opening at CTEC

Our CNA instructor will be leaving CTEC to pursue another position and we have a near immediate need for a registered nurse to take over our CNA program. The position supervises/instructs up to 50 students a semester and you have 7 clinical nurse instructors working in the program with you. If you have any questions please see the posting at http://www.canyonsdistrict.org/index.php?option=com_employmentlisting&c=posting&view=posting&id=2785&Itemid=989

Ken Spurlock, Principal
Canyons Technical Education Center
Canyons School District
801-826-6601  cell - 801-541-1620