[Health Science] CPR courses

Burk, Christopher Christopher.Burk at slcgov.com
Tue Nov 5 09:41:27 MST 2013

HS educators -

I've been approached a number of times about CPR courses.

Linked here (http://db.tt/41RR2Xjg) & attached are a CPR Outreach flier.

I am happy to help supplement you efforts and/or teach a class for your class / civic group / family / friends / etc.

More info can be found here:
http://www.cteems.com/CTE_EMS/cpr.html

Thanks

CB