[Health Science] UtahFutures Update

Bell, Tara Tara.Bell at schools.utah.gov
Mon Apr 15 09:46:27 MDT 2013

Hi all,

Thank you all for patiently, or impatiently, waiting on UtahFutures and for  carrying on bravely with the browse option. We realize that this is a significant hardship on many educators, the students and even their parents. We are working diligently to ensure a safe and secure product. We hoped to be further along with the full security analysis, but that will not be completed until this weekend. On April 23rd we will have a meeting with the agency heads and the Utah Data Technology Services to determine the next steps. So the big news is that there is no news. I am so sorry.

I will keep you posted with regular updates. Please contact me with other questions.

Dawn Stevenson, Coordinator
Dropout Prevention and Career Awareness
Utah State Office of Education
250 East 500 South