[Health Science] Summer Conference

Curtin, Andrea M. Andrea.Curtin at schools.utah.gov
Wed May 23 07:31:16 MDT 2012

Greetings,

There are 7 days left to register for our great Health Science Conference, "Skills for a Changing World" at Park City High School in Park City, Utah for the low cost of $50.  After May 30th, you will only be able to register on site at the conference for $60. Registration on-site does not guarantee materials or food at the conference.

You can earn 1 credit hour per conference or 18 licensure points.  You can find all the links to the conference registration information and more at our Health Science summer conference link at our Utah Health Science website: http://www.schools.utah.gov/cte/hs_summer.html

Best Regards,
Andrea Curtin
Executive Secretary
Career and Technical Education