[Health Science] Summer Conference Registration Soon!

Curtin, Andrea M. Andrea.Curtin at schools.utah.gov
Wed May 16 08:30:24 MDT 2012

Greetings,
You have only 2.5 days left to register for our great Health Science, Business, and Work-Based Learning Summer Conferences June 12-14 at Park City High School, Park City, Utah for the low cost of $40 per conference.  After May 18th, the registration for conference goes up to $50 each. Onsite registration is $60 each.
You can earn 1 credit hour per conference or 18 licensure points.  You can find all the links to the conference registrations information and more at our summer conference link at our Utah Business and Health Science websites.

Business: http://www.schools.utah.gov/cte/business_summer.html

Health Science: http://www.schools.utah.gov/cte/hs_summer.html

Best Regards,
Andrea Curtin