[Health Science] handouts from UCAT Conference

Carol Bell CBell at mlatc.edu
Tue May 8 12:26:27 MDT 2012

All the classes look great for the UCAT conference on June 8th.  I am wondering if the handout could be available in electronic form.  There are some classes I believe will really help our CNA program but I cannot attend them.  I signed up for other classes.  I am very interested in the handouts for Canvas, Victoria Rasmussen, and Mindy Hintze and those from Jared Covili.
Could you check to see if they would mind sharing those with those that were unable to attend their classes?
Much Thanks,
Carol Bell

Carol Bell, RN
Program Coordinator, CNA