[Gis] UGA Announcement: National Geographic Education Foundation offers $5000 Teacher Grants

Ross Rogers rrogers@media.utah.edu
Tue, 16 May 2006 08:29:54 -0600

To: List members
The Utah Geographic Alliance is the state chapter for National
Geographic Society Education Network. If you are not currently a member
of this listserv, then you need to join. It is a wonderful resource of
information for teachers using GIS and/or GPS.
You can join by following the link below

www.ngsednet.org

The following is an announcement that I just received from them. It is a
great opportunity for you and your school to get some money that you can
use for projects.
Good Luck!

Ross Rogers
Utah Education Network