[Gis] Survey of GIS/GPS Usage & Needs

Cliff B. Craig cbcraig@cc.usu.edu
Mon, 27 Mar 2006 09:26:36 -0800

--boundary42

You have been selected to participate in a statewide survey to assess the level of and need for educated use of GIS and GPS technology in Utah classrooms. For completing the attached survey you will be entered in a drawing for one of the classroom resource prizes listed below!

Please take a moment to take our survey! Here is the link:
http://www.zoomerang.com/survey.zgi?p=WEB2253ABC54X6

We thank you in advance for helping us better provide teacher training and classroom resources related to GIS & GPS technology. If you have any questions please email Dr.Cliff Craig or Brigid Sinram at gemap@cc.usu.edu. THANK YOU!

Prizes Include:
•3 Garmin Legend GPS units
•3 New 2006 Utah Atlases
•3 sets of NGS Regional Transparencies
•10 sets of Mexico CD-Roms
•CMap Workshop Registration: Summer 2006
•2-$100 Grants for classroom resources

</a>

--boundary42

For completing the attached survey you will be entered in a drawing for one of the classroom resource prizes listed below!
<BR />
<BR />Please take a moment to take our survey! Here is the link:
<BR />http://www.zoomerang.com/survey.zgi?p=WEB2253ABC54X6
<BR />
<BR />We thank you in advance for helping us better provide teacher training and classroom resources related to GIS & GPS technology.
If you have any questions please email Dr.Cliff Craig or Brigid Sinram at gemap@cc.usu.edu.
THANK YOU!
<BR />
<BR />Prizes Include:
<BR />•3 Garmin Legend GPS units
<BR />•3 New 2006 Utah Atlases
<BR />•3 sets of NGS Regional Transparencies
<BR />•10 sets of Mexico CD-Roms
<BR />•CMap Workshop Registration: Summer 2006
<BR />•2-$100 Grants for classroom resources
<BR />
<BR /></a></body>

--boundary42--