[Gis] FREE Google Pro!!!

Ross Rogers rrogers@media.utah.edu
Sun, 5 Mar 2006 10:57:13 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_002A_01C64043.8F58DD30

This is very exciting news from Google. I hope that all of you will take
advantage of this opportunity. Let us know what you think by sending your
result to this maillist serv. Ross

Google is investing its heart and soul in education. All the way from the
Library Project to the Keyhole-Google Education Initiative where we are
distributing (on request by faculty or administrator) a free license of
Google Earth PRO.

Spread the word. If you're a teacher, professor, or school administrator,
send me (den@google.com) an e-mail, requesting Google Earth PRO and I will
send you a 1 page authorization document, followed by a free license for one
year.

Cheers,
Dennis

--------------------