[Gis] Volunteer GPS presenter needed

Ross Rogers ross@uen.org
Thu, 17 Aug 2006 19:11:43 -0600

Hi everyone,

A 2nd grade teacher at American Leadership Academy charter school in=20
Spanish Fork has requested a guest presenter to talk to her 2nd grade=20
students about GPS.  She is pretty flexible about the dates, but it=20
would be during school hours.  Are any of you out there available to=20
help out?  Or perhaps you know someone who would?=20

I'll need to respond to the teacher soon, no later than Wed. Aug. 23, so

please reply and let me know if you or someone you know would be=20
willing/available to do this presentation.

Thanks!
Victoria Rasmussen
UEN Professional Development Manager
victoria@uen.org