[Gis] Fwd: [EdGIS] GIS Live PreConference

Jessica Anderson janderson@uen.org
Mon, 20 Sep 2004 09:55:06 -0600

--Apple-Mail-2--723093929

Begin forwarded message:

> From: "Brady Mitchell" <BradyM@ext.usu.edu>
> Date: September 16, 2004 11:01:35 AM MDT
> To: "Jessica Anderson" <janderson@uen.org>
> Subject: FW: [EdGIS] GIS Live PreConference
>
> I don't know if you're on the EdGIS list - it would be a great one to
> recommend to teachers interested and involved in GIS programs.  Go to
> https://list.terc.edu/mailman/listinfo/edgis to join.
>
> The below message came through today, it would be a great thing for
> teachers
> to watch with their classes.. Even just to watch themselves to learn
> more
> about GIS and applications for education.
>
> There are also archived webcasts that have been done before on the
> site.
>
> Brady

> Brady Mitchell
> Utah 4-H Technology Programs
> National 4-H Technology Team Advisor
>
> http://utah4-h.org
> http://ut4htech.org          bradym@ext.usu.edu
> http://4-h.org                  (435)797-2838

--Apple-Mail-2--723093929

Begin forwarded message:

</color></bold>"Brady Mitchell" <<BradyM@ext.usu.edu>

</color></bold>September 16, 2004 11:01:35 AM MDT

Anderson" <<janderson@uen.org>

GIS Live PreConference

</bold>

<excerpt>-----Original Message-----

[...]