[Gis] [Fwd: check out Don's new web site for the coalition and educators]

Pat Lambrose pat.lambrose@slc.k12.ut.us
Mon, 05 Jan 2004 12:39:10 -0700

--------------060808070407040202030704

  Hello Friends,
I have forwarded you all a message by Cindy Clark from the AGRC. If you
find time take a look at
Don's GIS Coalition page at
 http://www.edtechsupport.net/GIS/index.htm

Your feedback will be appreciated. Send feedback directly to Don. His
email is at the end of message below.