[Gis] FW: [C-Forum] Fw: Register for the 2003 ESRI Southwest User Group Conference

Jessica Anderson janderson@media.utah.edu
Tue, 30 Sep 2003 09:05:02 -0600

--B_3147757503_2091874

FYI
--=20
Jessica Anderson
Utah Education Network
Professional Development
1705 E Campus Center Dr. MBH 205
Salt Lake City, UT  84112
(801)585-6849

D=3D284
> 9&AUDID=3D244690&URL=3Dhttp://autobahn.esri.com/esri/url.asp?D=3D0691FB0ED9D521=
21703
> 95E3130&T=3D1&C=3D3&A=3D64D7A05C95865E36&L=3D3383>
> The 2003 ESRI Southwest User Group Conference
>  October 25=AD30, 2003
> Snow King Resort
> Jackson, Wyoming=20
>=20
> Attend the Southwest User Group (SWUG) Conference at the Snow King Resort=
 in
> beautiful Jackson, Wyoming from October 25-30, 2003. This annual conferen=
ce is
> the premier GIS event in the Rocky Mountain/Southwest region.
>=20
> The 2003 conference will focus on natural resource management, planning a=
nd
> legal issues, imagery, and government. Two key figures in GIS will share
> keynote duties: ESRI's Scott Morehouse, the visionary behind ArcInfo and
> ArcIMS, and USDA National GIS Program Manager, Dennis Lytle.
>=20
> Conference activities include technical presentations, poster displays, a=
nd
> vendor exhibits. Special ESRI pre-conference training will be offered, as=
 well
> as workshops on spatial data and ESRI technology. There will be plenty of
> opportunities to network with users from the five-state GIS community and
> enjoy all that Jackson Hole, Teton National Park, and Yellowstone Nationa=
> Park have to offer.
>=20
> Register by mail or at the SWUG Web site
> <http://www.swuggis.org/registration.shtml> . Registration is $150, and
> students can register for $100.
>=20
> Snow King Resort <http://www.snowking.com/>  has set aside a limited numb=
er of
> rooms at a special rate for conferees. Special Bonus: These rates are goo=
> three days prior to and three days after the conference! For reservations=
,
> call 1-800-522-KING (5464).
>=20
> Visit our Web site for more information (including registration) at
> http://www.swuggis.org/ or e-mail swuggis@yahoo.com.
>  =20
> * Register <http://www.swuggis.org/registration.shtml>
> * Geography Network <http://www.geographynetwork.com>
> * ESRI <http://www.esri.com>
> * What is GIS? <http://www.gis.com>
>=20
> GIS solutions from ESRI help you share information across the enterprise.
> [...]

------ End of Forwarded Message

--B_3147757503_2091874

--
Jessica Anderson
Utah Education Network
Professional Development
1705 E Campus Center Dr. MBH 205
Salt Lake City, UT  84112
(801)585-6849

This is a regional ESRI conference also in October.

Guy Durrant

Forwarded by M G Durrant <mgd@ucet.org>
** The content is in the attachment file **
--------------------- Original Message Ends --------------------

= The 2003 ESRI Southwest User Group Conference
= October 25–30, 2003
Snow King Resort
Jackson, Wyoming

Attend the Southwest User Group (SWUG) Conference at the Snow King Resort i= n beautiful Jackson, Wyoming from October 25-30, 2003. This annual conferenc= e is the premier GIS event in the Rocky Mountain/Southwest region.

The 2003 conference will focus on natural resource management, planning and= legal issues, imagery, and government. Two key figures in GIS will share ke= ynote duties: ESRI's Scott Morehouse, the visionary behind ArcInfo and ArcIM= S, and USDA National GIS Program Manager, Dennis Lytle.

Conference activities include technical presentations, poster displays, and= vendor exhibits. Special ESRI pre-conference training will be offered, as w= ell as workshops on spatial data and ESRI technology. There will be plenty o= f opportunities to network with users from the five-state GIS community and = enjoy all that Jackson Hole, Teton National Park, and Yellowstone National P= ark have to offer.

Snow King Resort <http://www.snowking= com/>  has set aside a limited number of rooms at a special rat= e for conferees. Special Bonus: These rates are good three days prior to and= three days after the conference! For reservations, call 1-800-522-KING (546= 4).

Visit our Web site for more information (including registration) at http://www.swuggis.org/ or e-mail swuggis@yah= oo.com.

GIS solutions from ESRI help you share information across the enterprise. <= BR>
Copyright <http://w= ww.esri.com/company/copyright.html>  © 2003 ESRI. All right= s reserved.