[Gis] Upcoming GIS Projects and REview One day Class in January

Pat Lambrose pat.lambrose@slc.k12.ut.us
Thu, 18 Dec 2003 17:52:09 -0700

--------------010905040709040105020409

Hello GIS Friends,
Jessica Anderson and I will be offering a one day GIS Projects class on
Thursday Jan 15, 2004.

The location is the UEN lab in Milton Bennion Hall.
The starting  time is 8:30 and ending time is 3:30. Six hours of
relicensing points will be offered.

Topics: During the morning, we will review TIPS and TRICKS of ArcVIEW,
try another Mapping our World Lesson, and spend time downloading/using
data from AGRC, DWR, and National Atlas. During the afternoon, there
will be time to work on a project to try with your students. We are
hoping to ask a GIS professional to come at 1:00 so that we can ask
questions and learn about his/her professional world.

If you are interested in taking the class, please send a reply back to
me ASAP. Jessica and I are starting to put together the particpants'
list. We hope to see many of you there. This is your time to continue
learning the educational possibilities of this powerful educational
software tool called ArcView.

Enjoy the holidays!

Pat

Pat Lambrose Technology Facilitator: K-12
Salt Lake City School District
440 East 100 South Phone: (801) - 578-8279
Fax: (801) - 578-8272
Salt Lake City, UT 84111
pat.lambrose@slc.k12.ut.us

Teachers open the door, but you must enter by yourself - Chinese Proverb