[CSD Math MS] ISD: Derivita Updates
ALLISON.DUNCAN at canyonsdistrict.org
Fri Feb 18 14:46:55 MST 2022
Secondary Math Teachers,
This email contains information about some Derivita Updates (information and action)
1. Dedicated Canyons Landing Page: Derivita has put together a dedicated webpage for Canyon’s teachers specifically! It has Derivita best practices, links to resources, and recordings of past webinars (specifically the one about authoring). They will also be posting any upcoming webinars to that page. Its is a single place for you to visit to get the latest Derivita information and rewatch any tutorials/webinars. You can access this webpage here: https://www.derivita.com/canyons<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.derivita.com_canyons&d=DwMFaQ&c=fGrSkuu3YyS91PacIZP0XfO0GRH7JgL5znLEO6-CQG0&r=hD1RgVtVAfjHqM6ipl7VgIa9sOnyksaDjm7Cex6HZqan_jJHJ-cb-QMyiG7IG6q9&m=g1i1LVGM_N3Yv30LPr6LfFhwPBi3RBbwPfpkMOvn_llwkflvOUKHZ0gV0mfIUID0&s=siLD5w5NcifhYS1VGS7pwE04FUQtqR98jFC1cfsbSL8&e=>
* ACTION: Check out the NEW Canyons landing page from Derivita!
1. Authoring Webinars: In the survey, there were a lot of requests for more authoring webinars. Derivita will be scheduling more webinars on authoring so be on the lookout for those dates.
1. Observations: Derivita would like to come out and do some observations of teachers using Derivita in the classroom.
* ACTION: If you are using Derivita in your classroom (specifically Spot Check with the homework) and wouldn’t mind them coming in to observe you, let me know! I’m sure there will be a “thank you” from Derivita ☺
I think that’s it….
Thank you so much for all that you do. It does not go unnoticed ☺
As always, please let us know if you have any questions.
ISD Secondary Math Team
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the CSDMath-MS