[CSD Math MS] ISD: Dervita Survey Results

Duncan, Allison ALLISON.DUNCAN at canyonsdistrict.org
Fri Feb 11 10:20:48 MST 2022

Secondary Math Teachers,

This email contains information about the Derivita Survey (information and action)

Derivita Survey Results – Please read the email below from Derivita

Hello Canyons Teachers!

Thank you to everyone who participated in the recent Derivita survey and for all of your wonderful feedback! We truly appreciate you taking the time to respond.

We aim to consistently better our products and services and your input is essential to that success.

The first ten teachers to respond to our survey won an Amazon Gift Card and all those who participated in the Derivita survey were automatically entered into a randomized raffle to win a Swig Gift Pack (www.swig.com<http://www.swig.com/>)!

The Amazon Gift Card winners are:

  1.  Jeffrey Tree
  2.  Taylore Boyce
  3.  Neiko Gilgen
  4.  Matthew Snyder
  5.  Rebecca Waters
  6.  Bryanna Sheldon
  7.  Ashely Ekenstam
  8.  Kelly Miller
  9.  Sarah Orr
  10. Brooke Woodbury

The Swig Gift Pack winner is:

Jakob Swanson

We will send the prizes to Allison & Rachel and they will distribute them to the winners.  Congrats!

Thank you again to everyone who participated! Don’t miss out on the invitation to UCTM below!

[cid:image001.png at 01D81F31.0944C4F0]

Derivita is Co-Sponsoring UCTM 2022!

Mark Friday and Saturday, February 25th and 26th on your calendars for the UCTM 2022: Making Math Flourish conference with Keynote Speaker, Francis Su!

All attendees will receive Derivita swag bags, be able to network with other math teachers from across the state, participate in Derivita workshops, and enjoy a Friday night dinner by Meier’s Barbeque and a Saturday brunch by Waffle Love!

UCTM 2022 Teacher Conference

February 25-26, Davis High School
Register today at:https://www.utahctm.com/store/p/uctm-teacher-conference-registration.