[CSD Math MS] ISD: USTAR Survey

Duncan, Allison ALLISON.DUNCAN at canyonsdistrict.org
Tue May 26 15:10:01 MDT 2020

MS and HS Math Teachers,

This email is about the USTAR funds many of you utilize (information and action).

USTAR Teacher and Student Surveys

Many of you utilize USTAR funding for after school tutoring, math competitions, and other math extension activities.  As part of our reporting this year, we need to survey teachers who earned USTAR funds and students who participated in learning experiences that utilized USTAR funds.  (Math lab courses, After School Tutoring, Math Counts, Math Competitions, etc).

We apply each year for USTAR funds to pay for these types of activities, and in order to keep them, we need to provide the state with the information they request.  Therefore, it is imperative that as many students and teachers as possible who participated in activities funded through USTAR respond to the surveys. We would ask that you send the survey to any student who participated in USTAR funding and request them to complete the survey by this Friday, May 29.  We would ask that teachers respond to the survey by June 5, 2020.

Student Survey
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe51Ytck0cIBaDj9etcNgMrj7E7eUm65Dc-T_FIq7BB8F-uyQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

Teacher Survey
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf5TokDMqPkRZIIhAVKVR1mMU49AryVCmiXrg8jceLWU1hYhg/viewform?usp=sf_link