[CSD Math MS] ISD: Course Developers for online learning needed ASAP

Duncan, Allison ALLISON.DUNCAN at canyonsdistrict.org
Thu Jul 23 09:59:46 MDT 2020

Dear HS Math Teachers,

This email contains information about an opportunity to help develop courses for the online learning option for Canyons School District (information and action)

Course Development for Online Learning Option

I apologize for the late notice, but it was inevitable with decisions changing daily.

If you’ve had a chance to look over our school plans for the fall, you know that CSD will be providing a teacher guided online option for students and families.  In order to make this happen, we need your expertise to develop content for these online courses.

Course developers would:
Build 3 weeks of online course content by August 17th
Be required to utilize the CSD Online Canvas Course Template
Need to be available digitally on Monday, July 27th to meet for further instruction.
Be paid $500 for completion of 3 weeks worth of online content.

*Course developers will not necessarily be the online course teachers or graders.

Many of you have great online learning resources already in place.  We’d love for you to join our team so that we can use already created resources to build these online courses.  If you are interested in being a course developer, please fill out this form<https://forms.gle/Zr9GQ6je9odnMqrL8> by 5:00 pm, today, July 23.

Thanks for your help and willingness to be flexible as we work through the constant change of crazy.

Allison