[CSD Math MS] ISD: Secondary Math HYPE Stipend

Duncan, Allison ALLISON.DUNCAN at canyonsdistrict.org
Wed May 15 09:02:04 MDT 2019

Secondary Math Teachers,

This email contains information regarding the Secondary Math HYPE stipend (information and action).

MATH HYPE STIPEND

Our last math HYPE was last Thursday.  Rachel and I have thoroughly enjoyed working with all those who attended and loved the conversations and questions at each session.

Just a reminder and information for those who weren’t there:  all assignments and the 2 videos are due in Canvas by Friday, May 31st.  NO EXCEPTIONS  ☺

Thanks

Allison & Rachel