[CSD Math MS] Reminder -Secondary Math HYPE This Thursday 03/14

Duncan, Allison ALLISON.DUNCAN at canyonsdistrict.org
Thu Mar 14 15:03:15 MDT 2019

Don’t forget that HYPE is at the old Crescent View Middle School!

See you all tonight!

Allison

From: "Duncan, Allison" <ALLISON.DUNCAN at canyonsdistrict.org>
Date: Tuesday, March 12, 2019 at 9:20 AM
To: "CSDMath-MS at lists.uen.org" <CSDMath-MS at lists.uen.org>, "csdmath at lists.uen.org" <csdmath at lists.uen.org>
Cc: "Marshall, Rachel" <Rachel.Marshall at canyonsdistrict.org>, "Hennefer, Jesse" <Jesse.Hennefer at canyonsdistrict.org>, _Canyons Middle School Principals <_CanyonsMiddleSchoolPrincipals at canyonsdistrict.pvt>, _Canyons High School Principals <_CanyonsHighSchoolPrincipals at canyonsdistrict.pvt>
Subject: ISD: Reminder -Secondary Math HYPE This Thursday 03/14

Secondary Math Teachers,

This email contains information about the secondary math HYPE class being held this Thursday (information and action.

Balancing Explicit Instruction with Tasks Part 2

Just a reminder of our secondary math HYPE this Thursday, the 14th.  We’ll be continuing our discussion of explicit instruction and how it fits in with task-based instruction, in particular, what it looks like during the math lesson.

Please register on MIDAS:  https://usbe.midaseducation.com/site.php?page_id=1210
Course #: 31891 section # 107 (the title of the class is “Revisiting Rigor”, but we did that last time ☺ )

LOCATION CHANGE:  Due to construction class will be held at the Crescent View Middle School: 11150 300 East, Sandy Utah (From 11000 South turn South on Vista Way )

Hope to see you all there!

Allison & Rachel