[CSD Math MS] NCTM Regional Conference

Duncan, Allison ALLISON.DUNCAN at canyonsdistrict.org
Tue Aug 27 13:10:18 MDT 2019

Secondary Math Teachers,

This email contains information about the NCTM Regional Conference (information and action).

NCTM Regional Conference

NCTM is holding one of their regional conferences in Salt Lake City, Utah on October 16 – 18.  ISD MAY have funds to help teachers with registration costs (we cannot cover the entire registration fee).  We need to get a count of how many teachers are seriously interested and WILL attend the NCTM conference.

ACTION: If you would like to attend the NCTM conference and would like help with registration costs, please fill out the survey below.

https://forms.gle/Lkz2i6tozNyAZQv27
Thank you,
ISD Secondary Math Team
Allison Duncan