[CSD Math MS] ISD: State Mathematics Contest 2019

Duncan, Allison ALLISON.DUNCAN at canyonsdistrict.org
Wed Oct 10 15:30:34 MDT 2018

Secondary Math Teachers,

This email contains information about the state math contest. (Information and Action)

In the email below are details for this school years state math contest.  Registration is going to be different than last year, so please read carefully.

Please see email and links below for more information.

Thanks,

ISD Secondary Math Team