[CSD Math MS] ISD: December and January Math HYPE Classes

Duncan, Allison ALLISON.DUNCAN at canyonsdistrict.org
Mon Nov 19 16:19:23 MST 2018

Secondary Math Teachers,

This email contains information about the December and January HYPE classes (information and action).

December HYPE

Just a reminder about the December math HYPE class:  “5 Principals for Orchestrating Effective Mathematical Discussions”.  It will be held on Thursday, December 6th.  Bring your “5 Practices Book” and your math journals.