[CSD Math MS] ISD: USBE November Mathematics Newsletter

Duncan, Allison ALLISON.DUNCAN at canyonsdistrict.org
Thu Nov 15 12:43:05 MST 2018

Secondary Math Teachers,

This email contains information about the USBE November Mathematics Newsletter (Information).

USBE Mathematics Newsletter

Attached to this email is the USBE Mathematics Newsletter for November.  Included in this newsletter is information about the Regional NCTM Meeting (to be held in Salt Lake City, woo woo!)

AND

Spotlight on a Canyons School District High School Math Teacher!

Check it out!

Thanks,

ISD Secondary Math Team
Allison Duncan