[CSD Math MS] ISD: Secondary Math HYPE this Thursday (11/08)

Duncan, Allison ALLISON.DUNCAN at canyonsdistrict.org
Mon Nov 5 10:45:55 MST 2018

Secondary Math Teachers,

This email contains information about the Secondary Math HYPE this Thursday (information and action)

Math HYPE

Last month we spent the time talking about increasing student talk in our classrooms.  Please come prepared to share out one strategy you used to increase student talk.

This Thursday we will be discussing how best to incorporate task-based instruction with your students.  More specifically, what does “launch, explore, discuss” look like?

Hope to see you there!

Thanks

Allison Duncan & Rachel Marshall