[CSD Math MS] ISD: Secondary Math HYPE Class this Thursday 02/01

Duncan, Allison ALLISON.DUNCAN at canyonsdistrict.org
Tue Jan 30 11:09:43 MST 2018

Secondary Math Teachers,

This email contains information about the secondary math HYPE class this Thursday (Information and Action)

This is just a reminder of our LAST math HYPE class for this year:  Math is Sexy if You Have a Mathematical Mindset.

Thursday, February 01, 2018, CAB West (9150 South 500 West) in the Wasatch Room, 4:00 – 6:30.

In this session we will be talking about strategies to help students build a mathematical mindset and thus building their confidence for success in mathematics.

To register for the class, go to MIDAS:  https://usbe.midaseducation.com/site.php?page_id=1210  and search for course 31891, section 11

Hope to see you there!

Thank you,

ISD Secondary Mathematics Team