[CSD Math MS] Math HYPE Class Tomorrow 01/11: Mathematical Mindsets CANCELLED

Duncan, Allison ALLISON.DUNCAN at canyonsdistrict.org
Wed Jan 10 15:55:46 MST 2018

Secondary Math Teachers,

Due to low enrollment, the math HYPE class has been cancelled for tomorrow, Thursday January 11th. It is difficult to have effective and meaningful conversations and collaboration about math instruction with fewer than 10 teachers.  This is the reason we have cancelled the class.

This will not affect those of you who are working towards the $300 stipend.

Our last HYPE will be on Thursday, February 1st, 2018.  We will cover tomorrows content: Mathematical Mindsets at February’s session.

Please make sure you register on Midas so that we can have accurate counts for copies.

Thank you,

ISD Secondary Mathematics Team
Allison Duncan
Rachel Marshall