[CSD Math MS] ISD: Math HYPE Class Tomorrow 01/11: Mathematical Mindsets

Duncan, Allison ALLISON.DUNCAN at canyonsdistrict.org
Wed Jan 10 11:18:53 MST 2018

Secondary Math Teachers,

This email contains information regarding the Secondary Math HYPE Class (information and action)

Just a reminder of the math HYPE class being held tomorrow, Thursday, January 11th at 4:00 at CAB West.

The topic: Building Mathematical Mindsets with your Students.

In the class, we will be going over what a mathematical mindset is, why it is beneficial, and how you can help your students develop a mathematical mindset.

Currently there are only 3 teachers registered.  If we do not have at least 10 teachers registered by this afternoon, we will be cancelling the class.

Register on midas:  https://usbe.midaseducation.com/site.php?page_id=1210   and search for course #: 31891 Section 10

Thank you,
ISD Secondary Math Team
Allison Duncan