[CSD Math MS] ISD: Math HYPE TONIGHT!

Duncan, Allison ALLISON.DUNCAN at canyonsdistrict.org
Thu Nov 2 14:29:15 MDT 2017

Secondary Math Teachers

Just one last reminder for our math HYPE tonight.

4:00 to 6:30 pm
CAB West, Wasatch room (9150 South 500 west)

If you are planning on attending tonight please bring your curriculum map.

$300 Stipend: there have been some questions about the $300 stipend.  The requirements of the grant that is funding the stipend states that teachers must attend all 5 sessions and complete a coaching cycle for each session.  If you missed the first session we will be offering a make-up session in March/April, depending on the number of teachers interested.

Hope to see you all tonight!

Allison & Rachel