[CSD Math MS] Professional Development Opportunity

Duncan, Allison ALLISON.DUNCAN at canyonsdistrict.org
Wed Sep 14 10:49:27 MDT 2016

Good morning!

Canyons School District has the unique opportunity to partner with USOE in offering professional development just for our district.  This professional development will focus on vertically aligning 8th grade math with Secondary I Math.  I.e. How are the two cores related, and how are they different?  What is the focus of each grade?

The professional development will run for 15 weeks after school for a total of 45 contact hours.  Participants will receive 3 USOE lane change credits.

If you are interested in participating in this OPTIONAL professional development, please fill out the survey below by Thursday, SEPTEMBER 15th by 4:00 pm

https://goo.gl/forms/lHEbSQbs9ObB5S5a2

Please let us know if you have any questions,

Thanks

Allison Duncan
Rachel Marshall
Secondary Math Team