[CSD Math MS] ISD: UCTM - Utah Council of Teachers of Mathematics Annual Conference

Duncan, Allison ALLISON.DUNCAN at canyonsdistrict.org
Fri Oct 28 10:32:43 MDT 2016

Good morning Secondary Math Teachers,

This communication contains the following information:

  *   UCTM Annual Conference (information)

Please see the email below from UCTM:

Hello Mathematics Teachers of Utah:

​It is with great excitement that we, of the Utah Council of Teachers of Mathematics, invite you to attend our annual conference, November 4 and 5 at West High School in Salt Lake City.

This is a special year as, as we will be fortunate to hear from author, mathematics teacher/leader and current National Council of Teachers of Mathematics President Matthew Larsen​.

Breakout sessions have been prepared by many of our state's finest mathematics instructors and leaders.  There is sure to be important information and something of interest for all who attend.

Please join us for dinner and mathematics enrichment.

I have attached a flyer with more information to this email.

Thanks,

ISD Secondary Math Team
Allison Duncan
Rachel Marshall