[CSD Math MS] Friday, March 4th Math District Late Start

Duncan, Allison ALLISON.DUNCAN at canyonsdistrict.org
Thu Mar 3 16:25:41 MST 2016

Don’t forget about district late start tomorrow morning!  7:00 am at Albion Middle School.

See you then!

Allison

From: Teacher <allison.duncan at canyonsdistrict.org<mailto:allison.duncan at canyonsdistrict.org>>
Date: Tuesday, March 1, 2016 at 11:05 AM
To: "CSDMath-MS at lists.uen.org<mailto:CSDMath-MS at lists.uen.org>" <CSDMath-MS at lists.uen.org<mailto:CSDMath-MS at lists.uen.org>>
Cc: "Hennefer, Jesse" <Jesse.Hennefer at canyonsdistrict.org<mailto:Jesse.Hennefer at canyonsdistrict.org>>, "Marshall, Rachel" <Rachel.Marshall at canyonsdistrict.org<mailto:Rachel.Marshall at canyonsdistrict.org>>, "Kinder, Amy" <Amy.Kinder at canyonsdistrict.org<mailto:Amy.Kinder at canyonsdistrict.org>>, "Palmer Gnotta, Julie" <Julie.PalmerGnotta at canyonsdistrict.org<mailto:Julie.PalmerGnotta at canyonsdistrict.org>>
Subject: Friday, March 4th Math District Late Start

Good morning!

Just a reminder of our math district late start this Friday, March 4th.  We will be meeting at Albion Middle School at 7:00 am. in the media center.

The agenda for the morning includes:

1.  Reviewing and refining curriculum maps
2.  Digging into SAGE formative to create resources for teachers to use when reviewing for SAGE

Please bring your electronic devices and core standards.

See you all on Friday!

Allison (who is subbing in for Rachel :) )