[CSD Math MS] FW: Opportunity for MS Math Teaching Program with U of U

Duncan, Allison ALLISON.DUNCAN at canyonsdistrict.org
Mon Jan 4 09:01:04 MST 2016

Wanting to get a Masters in Math Education?  See below and the attached flyer.

From: "Honey, Joleigh" <Joleigh.Honey at schools.utah.gov<mailto:Joleigh.Honey at schools.utah.gov>>
Date: Monday, December 28, 2015 at 7:35 AM
Cc: Kaitlin Felsted <kfelsted at utah.gov<mailto:kfelsted at utah.gov>>
Subject: Opportunity for MS Math Teaching Program with U of U

Dear all,

We are starting to recruit again for our MS Math Teaching program. (ALL PROGRAM DETAILS AND CONTACT INFORMATION IS IN THE ATTACHED FLYER.)

Please consider applying! We also need your help in disseminating this information to other math teachers. If you know anyone who might be interested, please forward this email along. Let me know if you have any questions.

Have a great break!

Joleigh Honey