[CSD Math MS] FW: summer math common core workshops - statistics, geometry

Duncan, Allison ALLISON.DUNCAN at canyonsdistrict.org
Fri Apr 29 11:41:37 MDT 2016

Great PD opportunity this summer!

See attached flyers

See below.  For questions, contact Ray Barton at Olympus High School  dbarton at graniteschools.org<mailto:dbarton at graniteschools.org>

From: "Barton, David R" <dbarton at graniteschools.org<mailto:dbarton at graniteschools.org>>
Date: Friday, April 29, 2016 at 10:21 AM
To: Teacher <allison.duncan at canyonsdistrict.org<mailto:allison.duncan at canyonsdistrict.org>>
Cc: "michele.harward at canyonsdistrict.org<mailto:michele.harward at canyonsdistrict.org>" <michele.harward at canyonsdistrict.org<mailto:michele.harward at canyonsdistrict.org>>
Subject: summer math common core workshops - statistics, geometry

​

Hi Allison,

I am teaching a workshop at Olympus High School in Granite District,  June 6,7 that some of your teachers might be interested in.  It is a day of common core statistics and a day of common core geometry.  We will use TI Nspire calculators as our primary tech tool.  I have attached fliers in case you would like to send to teachers.

Teachers can register for one or the other topic separately or both together at a discounted registration fee. The cost includes a handheld Nspire CAS and teacher software.

Thanks!

Ray Barton

Math Dept Chair

Olympus High School