[CSD Math MS] USOE Standards Academy

Duncan, Allison ALLISON.DUNCAN at canyonsdistrict.org
Thu May 1 09:45:56 MDT 2014

Registration closes May 12th.  This will be the last year USOE will be offering a summer academy.

Allison & Mindy

From: <Suddreth>, Diana <Diana.Suddreth at schools.utah.gov<mailto:Diana.Suddreth at schools.utah.gov>>
Date: Wednesday, April 30, 2014 4:02 PM
Subject: Standards Academy

There are seats available at every one of the Secondary Math Standards Academy sessions this summer.  After reading through the results of Math Survey, it is very clear to me that teachers need and want more professional learning centered on the core standards.  This is our last Academy using the summer in-district delivery model.  Please encourage your teachers to sign up before May 12 (which is when we will begin making decisions about cancelling/consolidating sections).  Registration is now open to ALL teachers.

Diana Suddreth, STEM Coordinator
Secondary Mathematics, Teaching and Learning
Utah State Office of Education
President, Association of State Supervisors of Mathematics
250 E. 500 South
PO Box 144200
Salt Lake City, UT 84114-4200
801-538-7794