[CSD Math MS] Calculus, The Musical!

Duncan, Allison ALLISON.DUNCAN at canyonsdistrict.org
Fri Mar 28 11:22:20 MDT 2014

Its not too late to get your tickets to Monday nights production of Calculus, The Musical!

If you can't join us for the entire night, then at least join us for dinner.  We will be hosting a dinner for teachers at 5:30 as a token of our appreciation for all that you do for Canyons School District.

Please let me know ASAP if you would like to join us for dinner and/or would like tickets.

Thanks!

Allison

Canyons School District is excited to announce that we are hosting a production of Calculus: The Musical! It will be held at Indian Hills Middle School on Monday, March 31st at 7:00 pm.

We have a limited number of tickets available to secondary math teachers and we would like to invite you and a guest to attend!

As a token of our appreciation for all of your hard work, you and a guest are invited to attend a dinner before the show at 5:30.

Calculus: The Musical! is a comic “review” of the concepts and

history of calculus. It is a blend of sketch comedy, musical theatre

and classroom lecture. Students learn about discoveries in

mathematics by Archimedes to Riemann. Also, many of songs

have lyrics that help students memorize and understand many of

the rules in calculus. Their music brings the stories to life and is

thoroughly entertaining.

We have 50 tickets available for interested secondary teachers.  Please email ASAP if you would like a ticket for you and a guest.

Attached is a flyer outlining all the details.