[CSD Math MS] FW: Core feedback

Duncan, Allison ALLISON.DUNCAN at canyonsdistrict.org
Mon Jul 21 14:45:37 MDT 2014

Teachers

We have an opportunity to give specific feedback about the Utah Core Standards for Mathematics.  Please take a moment to fill out this survey that has been requested by Governor Herbert about the Utah Core Standards in Mathematics.  Details for the rationale of the survey can be found in the email below.

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/opinion/58198661-82/core-common-utah-standards.html.csp
http://www.deseretnews.com/article/865607163/Its-time-to-scrutinize-Common-Core-standards-through-rigorous-review-process.html

The Governor is looking for specific feedback NOT general impressions.

Please take this opportunity to give feedback.

Allison & Mindy