[CSD Math MS] FW: [SecondaryMath] FW: Take the Dow Teacher Challenge!

Duncan, Allison ALLISON.DUNCAN at canyonsdistrict.org
Mon Apr 28 10:15:49 MDT 2014

From: <Suddreth>, Diana <Diana.Suddreth at schools.utah.gov<mailto:Diana.Suddreth at schools.utah.gov>>
Date: Friday, April 25, 2014 1:44 PM
To: "stem at lists.uen.org<mailto:stem at lists.uen.org>" <stem at lists.uen.org<mailto:stem at lists.uen.org>>, "Secondary Mathematics Teacher listserve (secondarymath at lists.uen.org<mailto:secondarymath at lists.uen.org>)" <secondarymath at lists.uen.org<mailto:secondarymath at lists.uen.org>>
Subject: [SecondaryMath] FW: Take the Dow Teacher Challenge!

”

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CF5959.EC9FC9D0]

Dear Educator,
The Center for Science of Teaching and Learning (CSTL) and Dow have come together to support STEM education in our schools. STEM education is absolutely vital for our children and our future. We need to encourage children to pursue science, technology, engineering and math related fields. Our real challenge lies in how to achieve our goal of improving STEM education.
Take the Dow Teacher Challenge!
We would like to introduce the STEM THE GAP Teacher Challenge. Teachers of all fields are invited to submit their ideas for increasing STEM education in the classroom. The top 25 entries will earn a $1,000 grant to be used in the classroom!
How do I participate?
Visit www.dow.com/education<http://www.dow.com/education> to submit an entry. The deadline for all submissions is May 16, 2014.

Together we can build a STEM-strong future!
[cid:image002.jpg at 01CF5959.EC9FC9D0]<http://www.dow.com/company/citizenship/stem/stem-form.htm>        [cid:image003.jpg at 01CF5959.EC9FC9D0] <http://www.cstl.org/index.php/special-programs/nassau-county-science-competition>