[CSD Math MS] FW: UCTM Conference--spread the word

Duncan, Allison ALLISON.DUNCAN at canyonsdistrict.org
Tue Oct 15 15:37:13 MDT 2013

From: <Suddreth>, Diana <Diana.Suddreth at schools.utah.gov<mailto:Diana.Suddreth at schools.utah.gov>>
Date: Tuesday, October 15, 2013 8:18 AM
Subject: UCTM Conference--spread the word

Please share with mathematics teachers in your districts and schools.

Come One, Come All to the UCTM Fall Conference November 1st and 2nd.

We are excited to have Peg Smith author of Five Practices for Orchestrating Discourse with us as the keynote.

We are thrilled to have more speaker proposals than ever before. And we look forward to you being with us to increase your knowledge and improve your practice.

Please visit http://utahctm.org/cms/ to register for the conference. Online registrations will end on Oct. 24th.

Onsite conference registration will be Friday November 1st from 4 to 5pm at East High School in Salt Lake City.

See you then,
Travis Lemon
UCTM President

Diana Suddreth, STEM Coordinator
Secondary Mathematics, Teaching and Learning
Utah State Office of Education
ASSM President-elect
250 E. 500 South
PO Box 144200