[CSD Math MS] Middle School Reconfiguration Information

Duncan, Allison ALLISON.DUNCAN at canyonsdistrict.org
Wed Jan 16 11:53:00 MST 2013

Good afternoon!

Attached you will find a brochure that has essential information about the new middle school schedule.  Information includes an overview of the schedule, sample student schedules, rationale for the new schedule, and important summer training dates.

Some of the information I have already passed on to you and some of the information you may not have seen before.  Please read through the brochure and let me know if you have any questions!

Happy Wednesday!

Allison