[CSD Math MS] FW: VISTA

Duncan, Allison ALLISON.DUNCAN at canyonsdistrict.org
Mon Feb 11 08:25:47 MST 2013

Great opportunity to work with BYU and their Comprehensive Mathematics Initiative.  Participants will be awarded a living allowance and a monthly stipend.

Just a side note: Scott Hendrickson is currently working with several others on the Mathematics Vision Project: the books the state is partnering with to create for Secondary I, II, and III.

Applications are due by February 20th!

Allison